Saturday, November 24, 2012

Tanda of the Week 46 / 2012 -
Carlos Di Sarli y Roberto Rufino

Roberto Rufino

1. Carlos Di Sarli / Roberto Rufino - "Necesito olvidar" 1942
2. Carlos Di Sarli / Roberto Rufino - "Canta, pajarito" 1943
3. Carlos Di Sarli / Roberto Rufino - "Adiós, te vas....!" 1943
4. Carlos Di Sarli / Roberto Rufino - "Si tú quisieras" 1943

I had the pleasure of DJ'ing in Nou Mitte in Berlin last night and I played this tanda there. It was close to the ending of the milonga with not that many dancers left. It followed a strong Varela/Ledesma tanda and partly due to the timing I got only a few couples on the floor but they praised the tanda afterwards. What do
http://www.deezer.com/playlist/1027909321you think about this tanda?

I can't believe that not all of these songs are available on Spotify or Deezer?!?! 

Di Sarli, Carlos - TOTW - Todo Tangotango.info - iTunes Store
Rufino, Roberto - TOTW - Todo Tango - tango.info - iTunes Store


1 kommenttia:

  1. What beautiful music, with Rufino's rich voice. I think it would do well earlier in the evening. I worry that it may not have enough drive to bring tired dancers onto the floor.

    ReplyDelete