Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tanda of the Week 33 / 2011 -
Enrique Rodriguez con
Roberto Flores

Listen to the tanda - MP3

1. Enrique Rodriguez / Roberto Flores - "Dejame ser asi" 1938
2. Enrique Rodriguez / Roberto Flores - "Son cosas del bandoneon" 1936
3. Enrique Rodriguez / Roberto Flores - "Vendrás alguna vez" 1938
4. Enrique Rodriguez / Roberto Flores - "Si no me engaña el corazon" 1939


Enjoy! Check out also the earlier tandas from Rodriguez.

Rodriguez, Enrique - TOTW - Todo Tangotango.info - iTunes Store

Flores, Roberto - TOTW 

3 kommenttia:

  1. 3.) Vendrás alguna vez 27.12.38
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I think one of these songs is mislabeled....Son cosas del bandoneon. I have 3 dated versions of this song, and Im rather certain this isn't, Son cosas del bandoneon. Tell you what, i'll send you one of my versions and you tell me if they're the same song...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tangobliss... the second song is "Son cosas del bandoneón". Just listen to the opening lyrics. I'd love the Lomuto version if you have it.

    ReplyDelete