Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome to "Tanda of the Week"

In this blog I will share my and in fact anybody's favorite tandas of argentine tango. A "Tanda" is by definition a set of music played during a milonga (tango dance parties). The set usually consists of three to four pieces. Common types of music played during a tanda include tango, milonga or vals. A "cortina" is typically played to signal the end of a tanda. A single milonga contains several tandas.

I hope to spark some conversation about what makes a good tanda and what kind of songs you want to dance to in a milonga? I will try add more tandas and the mp3-files of each tanda about once a week. Stay tuned and feel free to comment on the tandas or anything tango related. And remember you can send your own tanda to be shared on this blog.

Welcome... I hope you enjoy my blog.

Antti Suniala.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Interesting. I would agree that focusing on growth vs cost control during the early stages of a business is ideal, however, there will be a point when that shifts. cafeteras multibebidas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Joy Fredickson loan Organization, we are formed to help people in needs of helps, such as financial help. So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess, and you need funds to start up your own business or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills, start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks, contact us today via email: joyfredickson55@yahoo.com or WhatsApp us +2348078800681

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Joy Fredickson loan Organization, we are formed to help people in needs of helps, such as financial help. So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess, and you need funds to start up your own business or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills, start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks, contact us today via email: joyfredickson55@yahoo.com or WhatsApp us +2348078800681

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete